ONE HAPPY Land Owner !!

ONE HAPPY Land Owner !!
Forever Weekend Farm Sunset

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hail Hatuey!

For those of you who have seen the movie Julie and Julia you will understand why I say I feel like Julie when she checked her Blog---0 comments! Finally Jimmy gave me a boost and added. I guess my blog may be too boring. I need to get out more! I promise to live a more exciting life and will start today. After work I will take Joe and go fish at the jetty and then head to Archie's for dinner. That should be better than heading home, watching the news and Law and Order reruns.
The sailing flotilla has inspired me to explore and to study a bit of history. My new hero is the Tainos Indian, Hatuey! I will mourn the anniversary of his death 2/12/1512.
My new found energy source-yoga. I finally found a class and an instructor who is explaining the anatomy, and the reasons for the positions and breathing. She is preparing me, a beginner, to improve my strength and flexibility enough to enter a class doing the positions correctly. I am amazed how wonderful it feels when you do the moves right. I love the language, the peace, the heat, the exhaustion, and the new energy. Thank you Linda for coming into my life! More on Yoga coming.
I miss my Conor, Megs, Jerren, Pat and Penny so much, but will continue to hold down the FORT, Fort P. that is. D

No comments:

Post a Comment