ONE HAPPY Land Owner !!

ONE HAPPY Land Owner !!
Forever Weekend Farm Sunset

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas
from
The Gorhams
at
Forever Weekend Farm

 
All I asked for Christmas was Time
This was one of the first Holiday Seasons I can remember every minute of the November/December happenings, and at my age and with my schedule, that was my best gift ever.  Jerren told me more than once I was organized. Which seems harder to do each year. Oh, how I have visions of retirement when I will have the time to spend with my kids, Elwood and my farm. I will have the best prepared meals and all my gifts will be wrapped with handmade bows.  Some folks talk of delaying retirement--more wampum the longer you work--and who can't use more wampum. But no, not me, not now. I have a grandson and Jerren and Pat have just moved five miles away. All I asked for Christmas was time and Santa was kind enough to grant me a month of holiday fun and the mind to remember every moment! From Thanksgiving on every day held special memories and our New Year's Night Annual Bon Fire is right around the corner-so the fun continues! For those who read my blog-I hope you had a Merry Christmas and every day is special in 2013-Happy New Year! XO D
 

 
 
Our Angel-it is so fun when the wrappings are just
as much fun as the gift. 
Our Angels from next door! Thank you Courtney for dressing them in the visions of my latest hobby.
Meghan, Elwood and Jerren
 
KISSES FOR ELWOOD
 




Santa's Elves



Giggles with Oma



El Riding Opa

Oma's turn again


Elwood checking out his new books
 




Opa brings out Pat's Christmas present

New chair with a pet gator!
 
Next Opa brings out Oma's present
 
What does El think of Oma's new wheels?

Panama Jack bike with built in drink holder,
leather pouches
and a bolted bottle opener on the fender
 
 
Opa helps El with present






1 comment:

  1. Oma, great pictures!!! We were so happy to share the holidays with you all, it's so wonderful being just up the road! 2013 will be filled with many more family get togethers!

    ReplyDelete