ONE HAPPY Land Owner !!

ONE HAPPY Land Owner !!
Forever Weekend Farm Sunset

Friday, September 19, 2014

Ama's First Birthday
What a year of memories! Twelve months of  Oma aahs as I watched Ama grow from an adorable chubby-cheeked infant into an inquisitive, lovable, and beautiful toddler. I am are smitten with her!!! I am blessed and lucky to see her almost everyday. I am are crazy about her and I applaud her every discovery. I can sit on the floor for hours watching her explore the world. It is hard to describe the flood of emotions I feel when she comes in my house and eagerly reaches for me to take her in my arms! She makes crazy snorting faces, laughs out loud, batts her eyes, winks when she knows she being clever, and gives me little comfort pats when I hug her tight. Farm chores are put on hold when Ama arrives.  I have written about the power of a grandparent, but to know the power of a grandchild----Oh my, am I smitten!!!
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, AMA


Ama's first birthdy was celebrated with family and friends 
with a pool party at her house on Lookout Court.
Thank you, Sloan, for taking these great pictures of all the fun!

Birthday Girl!!
Mama made Organic Carrot Cake for Ama!

Ama makes her Funny Face for the camera!

Thanks for that delicious cake, Mama!

Papa's girl!

Do you need some more watermelon, Cuz?

Mom, I know this was for the boys' gift bags', but I want this dinosaur!

Aunt Ashley and Aunt Sarah were there to celebrate!!!

Want some icing, Mama?


Mama I'm loving this party!!!


Aunt Megs with Oma's little tarpon--
Elwood is quite the swimmer!!!!!

Uncle Conor


Aunt Courtney and Meara


Ama's BFF Caden- (almost 1 year old), Bruce and Johnna



Making New friends--Mason and Dylan !!








Aunt Pip!





Hmmmmmmm...........




















 Ama, thank you for being in our lives-you help make everyday special!
LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment