ONE HAPPY Land Owner !!

ONE HAPPY Land Owner !!
Forever Weekend Farm Sunset

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

March Fun Continues!






My New Love
Making Sourdough Bread
I came back from Panama with a new interest--
making sourdough bread! Thank you Conor for teaching
 me this new skill, which I am working hard to perfect!


The beginning of a Rye, Stout, Pumpkin Hearty Sourdough Loaf 

My starters-who knew starters could be so exciting!









Black olive garlic loaf









Banana Bread made from starter I cannot throw away!



Pesto Bread
As long as I'm fermenting,
might as well make some sauerkraut!


Getting ready for Spring!
Like to publish "befores and afters"
These are all "befores"




Side view of herb garden

Seeds have been sown

Sunflowers are up

Zinnias and tomatoes are loving the warm weather!


Magnolia blossom!





In a couple weeks this will be full of green!








My compost bin is producing some fine soil!!
Discovered this little guy as I was sweeping spiders
 and their cocoons of porch ceiling!
I left him spend the day dozing on my screen.




A visit to Jacksonville
to see Kellan, Kady and Justin
&
 Ashley and Kyle


Not sure about you G-Paw!



Celebrating Spring Break!




And my birthday!

Elwood made me this potholder while I was in Panama
and I have found many uses for it!
Every time I use it, I rub it on my cheek and smile
 remembering all the fun I had with
 Woody, Tohi and Frances!


One way to survive work--
Love notes from grandkids!









No comments:

Post a Comment