ONE HAPPY Land Owner !!

ONE HAPPY Land Owner !!
Forever Weekend Farm Sunset

Friday, January 4, 2019

Christmas 2018 and more catch up pictures


It was the Christmas for Pink Ear Muffs 

These two cuties--so excited to put carrots out for the reindeer and cookies for Santa--
ah, to be young and believe in magic again!





We changed things up this year and our special Christmas Eve dinner, which we do the night before the eve,
was Pompano! And OMG, it was so good!



And again, we are wearing the pink ear muffs!

We even cut out and
baked cookies in the ear muffs!






Love Christmas break--we went to see Mary Poppins!
Ama sat on my lap,
 so I saw most of the movie through-pink ear muffs!
And then we went for a treat after the movie!



Yes, best 10 dollars ever spent--jumbo pink ear muffs!

Ama and Merek spent the night with Oma and Mistagreg!
I sang two verses of Silent Night and presto!




Ready-our Elf on the Shelf partying with his friends that night!
They spied him immediately!

The hiding of the elf every night gets tricky, you can't do it first thing in the morning, cuz ya can get caught. Panic sets in when Greg and I are in the kitchen having our morning coffee and we hear the kids up and running around looking for him. Takes team work to quickly whisk him up from his previous spot, hide him under your pajama top, and find a creative new place for him to appear.
And you can't fool Ama--one morning we heard the hunt begin---I quickly grabbed Ready from his previous spot in the kitchen, and hid him under my pjs.  The kids whirled past us scouting places where he might be hanging. Greg pointed to a decorative horse and I quickly put him in the saddle and slipped back to the kitchen.  Ama comes around the corner, sees the Elf on the horse. With hands on her sassy hips, she says, " No way, I looked there already!" Greg says, "Well, ya know he can fly around if he wants to!" It satisfied her---this time --next year will be a challenge to keep the magic alive.

I love decorating cookies!
 This year I discovered air brushing them!
I had so much fun!





Ama and Merek are actually very good at rolling out dough, cutting out cookies and decorating them!

I hold this heart in my hand at work-especially when I wish I was home on my farm creating.
Thank you my sweet sis, Marie---it helps me focus!

My mom came to visit and she
 had Merek at her beckon call!




How fun that Charlotte and Ama
were STAR students in November!



Ama always willing to share
 the limelight with her brother!



Mom helped me with the cookie making!

Thanksgiving was at Ruth's this year--4 days of fun, food and football and eggnog!!



They love their Aunt Ruth!


Ruth had a full house! Mimi and Jerren enjoying some champagne!

Ruth is the best Hostess!

So many aunts and uncles to do things with!







Jumping around again
These are cookies I made for my sweet friend Johnna's baby shower!!!
November 2018
August Grayce due in January 2019









Fall of 2018 I decided to go back to school
and I got my license to be an esthetician
I made these cookies for our graduating class.

LOVE MY FARM!




                                                     My Best Facial Clients


               


This year's jack o' lanterns!



                   WEEKEND with Oma and Mistagreg
Aunt Marie and Daryl came for a visit!
Ama and Merek loved spending time with them!!

Ama begs to wash dishes
We did lots of art!

Even our breakfasts were artsy!





Made our own Pizzas
And made our own desserts!


We love to go to Tin Roof after School
on Thursdays for some Wings and Things

Grandparents Day



First day of esthetician school for Oma


First Day of School for Ama and Merek
Love this smile
Kellan Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment