ONE HAPPY Land Owner !!

ONE HAPPY Land Owner !!
Forever Weekend Farm Sunset

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018 and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

OH MY, WHAT A HAPPY NEW YEAR and WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!
I'm back! 
2019
 It is the year to do the things I love, and there are so many things I love to do. One of the first of so many loves is writing, so I decided my blog will come back to life!  But where should I start? It has been so long. Has it really been since 2015? How do I catch up to the present when so many wonderful things have happened in my life!  I will just start from today and maybe slip backwards to those special past moments that just have to be documented!

My inspiration to get started again actually came from all the beautiful Christmas cards and messages I received again this year. I say again because I have had the pleasure of receiving Christmas cards for several years now, and even though I have not done the courteous undertaking of sending cards, my good friends and family still kept me on their lists. Thank you, thank you!! I have enjoyed every card and newsletter I received, and although I had good intentions, time slipped by.


I will start with New Year's 2019 
I rang the New Year in with Greg,
 Ama, Merek, Jerren, Pat, Kady, Justin and Kellan!

We had a great fire, fireworks and champagne!


Love my hammock with my fairy lights

And lots of marshmallows!




Commitment 
What a very special and exquisite surprise from Greg!
I love this man so much--I love him more than I ever thought possible! He is handsome, witty, funny, strong, smart, appreciative, loyal, devoted, dependable, and loving! He makes me feel safe and secure. He makes me laugh everyday. We love the same music and the same foods. We love to do projects and we love to fish. We laugh at each other and we laugh at ourselves. With him, I am not afraid. 


We celebrated in St. Augustine-
 and what a beautiful city to visit
 during the Christmas Holiday.

















No comments:

Post a Comment